Alexandre Arrechea’s No Limits, a new site-specific installation transforms New York City’s famed Park Avenue with 10 large scale sculptures embodying New York’s most prominent buildings. Iconic landmarks represented include:
- Chrysler Building, Citicorp Center,
- Empire State Building, Flatiron building,
- Helmsley Building, MetLife Building,
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Tower, Seagram Building,
- Sherry Netherland, and US Courthouse.
The sculptures, which will appear to roll, wind, and spin their way down Park Avenue from 54th to 67th Street, reach towering heights of up to 20 feet.
I took a walk down Park Avenue on a beautiful sunny Sunday. Here are some photographs ( One Click on photo for slide show)