IF VISITING THE. CITY AND WALKING DOWN 5TH AVENUE THEN THIS IS A GREAT STOP FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. LITERALLY, IT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER (W 52) FROM 5TH AVENUE
An Exhibit of Iconic Memorabilia, New TMNT Apps, Screenings, and More
The year was 1984. Two guys published a comic book for the ages, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1. And as Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello emerged into the world, they changed pop culture forever.
Five television series, five feature films, hundreds of comic books, and thirty-five years later, the Paley Center creates a Turtleverse that includes:
- dynamic art pieces showcasing the comic-book origins of our half-shell
- “selfies” with a Turtles standees
- iconic posters and products.
- Sewer surfing through a visual timeline of the evolution of the Turtles from the very first comics to the current series, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Gearing up with a Turtles mask to play TMNT apps
- expressing your inner Turtle with craft activities
- Hopefully, getting in on some gnarly giveaways!
VISITING THE EXHIBIT
Saturday, May 18 to Sunday, July 14, 2019
FREE and open to the public. No advance ticketing.
Wednesdays to Sundays, noon to 6:00 pm; Thursdays until 8:00 pm
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
They also show movies on weekends. Get details here